Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You to Lindsey

Last night while I was at Morgan's soccer game, Lindsey did Brit's star of the week poster. I was so appreciative of this because when Brit called me yesterday while I was waiting to pickup Morgan from track practice that ran 30 minutes over and said that he was star of the week and needed a poster about him I was thinking how I was going to get it done since I had to get home and feed the family dinner quickly and leave for Morgan's soccer game. I talked with Lindsey just after Brit called and she offered to do the poster while I was at Morgan's game. It saved me and Brit was "WOWed" by the poster. Also for those of you who read this blog Lindsey has finally said okay to a guy that has been wanting her to run for Asics. I am going to have to push Lindsey to get her blog going so she can supply the details.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a fine looking poster. Brit's aunt must really love him. Also the deal with running has gone through and it ends up that New Balance is going to be the sponsor for the team and we will be representing running/New Balance and mormontimes.com. It should be a successful team that will bring postive attention to the LDS Church.

Danielle Thompson said...

Nice poster--too bad Lindsey doesn't have her own blog. She could have posted it herself and been given all the bragging rights!